how it works
A six lead ECG is transmitted via
a small battery driven device down your phone line to a receiver in
the Cardiophone office. Here the print out of the transmission is interpreted.
The medical history is recorded via a questionaire and when combined
with the ECG findings, permits a diagnosis and suggested treatment.
This is sent back to you within 24 hours and the same day if urgent.
Alternatively you may use the record from any digital or analogue ECG machine and fax or email it to Cardiophone together with the history questionnaire.
The questionaire can be copied from
the web site and used directly from your PC or a hard copy can be printed
1. Obtain a good ECG in
your own office quickly without effort expense or expertise.
2. Obtain an ECG interpretation and recommendation for treatment quickly
and have the opportunity to discuss the case.
3. Give your client a first rate cardiology service immediately in your
4. Enable your client to obtain a second opinion without leaving your
5. Start to treat and diagnose positively and rationally those vague
6. Check poor risk preoperative cases.
7. Develop your own interest in cardiology.